Our ANTI AGEING protocol consists of TELOMERASE PLUS and NADH.
Telomerase is an enzyme that plays a crucial role in protecting our cells from senescence and disease. It helps maintain DNA integrity by being responsible for the regeneration of telomeres, the ends of chromosomes that shorten with age and are associated with many age-related diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disease and neurodegenerative diseases. Telomerase is therefore considered a longevity factor, preventing telomeres from shortening too quickly. In our physiological corrector, telomerase is combined with natural ingredients such as zinc, astragalus and cycloastragenol to achieve a synergistic action.
The NADH molecule (reduced nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) is an essential cofactor for the production of cellular energy. Indeed, it comes into action when it comes into contact with oxygen in the cells and promotes energy production in the mitochondria. NADH also catalyses more than a thousand metabolic reactions, playing a key role in the regeneration of DNA and damaged cells. It is the guarantor of energy at the level of the heart and the brain and thus makes it possible to reinforce the immune system. It will therefore fight against senescence by being a cofactor of enzymes involved in health and its preservation.
Slowing cellular aging and improving longevity: Telomeres shorten with age and repeated cell division, which can lead to DNA damage and cellular dysfunction accelerating the senescence process.
- Reduced inflammation: Telomerase helps to reduce inflammation in the body, which can reduce the risk of inflammatory diseases such as arthritis and Crohn’s disease.
- Improved energy and performance: NADH is involved in energy production in cells, helping to increase energy levels and improve physical and mental performance.
- Improved brain function: NADH is also involved in the production of dopamine, an important neurotransmitter for brain function. Studies have shown that NADH supplementation helps improve cognitive function and memory. It is also used to support brain health in people with neurological disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
- Antioxidant action: NADH is able to neutralise free radicals. These are unstable molecules that damage cells, proteins and DNA, accelerating senescence and the onset of chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Improved cardiovascular health: NADH may help reduce inflammation and oxidative stress, which may contribute to improved cardiovascular health.
- Strengthening the immune system: NADH is a coenzyme that is essential for energy production in cells. It can help increase energy levels and improve mitochondrial function.
For more information on our physiological correctors, go to OUR PRODUCTS.